Effective Date: January 20, 2022
WPSitter (“us”, “we”, “our”) operates the https://wpsitter.com website (the “Service”).
This page tells you our policies for collecting, using and disclosing personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have regarding that data.
We use your information to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Service: The Service is the https://wpsitter.com website operated by WPSitter
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from such data (or from such data and other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is collected automatically and is generated either by use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (e.g., page view time).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Subcontractors (or Service Providers): The term Subprocessor (or Service Provider) refers to any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of more than one Service Provider in order to process your data more efficiently.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject means any living person who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Data Collection and Use
We collect several types of data for different purposes in order to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of data collected
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to
- Email address
- First and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Information to send you newsletters, marketing communications or promotions and other information that may be of interest to you.
You may choose not to receive any communications from us or to receive only certain communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the instructions in each email we send.
We may also collect information about how you access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address (i.e., IP address) of your computer, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookie Data
Cookies are small data files that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and are stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as pixels, tags and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to alert you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
WPSitter uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you of changes to our Service
- To allow you to use the interactive features of our Service when you want to
- To provide customer support
- To collect valuable data or analysis that will allow us to improve our Service
- To monitor the use of our Service
- To detect, prevent and fix technical problems
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have already indicated that you do not wish to receive such information.
Legal basis for processing personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
WPSitter may process your Personal Information:
- Because we need to perform a contract with you
- Because you have authorized us to do so
- Because we have a legitimate interest in carrying out such processing and
your rights do not override that legitimate interest
- For the purpose of processing payments
- To comply with the law
WPSitter will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except where such data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our Service, or where we are legally required to retain such data longer.
Transfer of Data
Information about you, including your Personal Data, may be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to, and stored on, computers located in a place where data protection laws differ from those of the territory in which you reside.
If you reside outside of France and choose to provide us with information, please be aware that we transfer data, including Personal Data, to France and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure of Data to Law Enforcement
In certain circumstances, WPSitter may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
WPSitter may disclose your Personal Information if it believes in good faith that it is necessary to:
- Fulfill a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of WPSitter
- Prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Ensure the personal safety of the users of the Service or the public
- Protect against civil liability
The security of your data is important to us. However, please keep in mind that no method of transmitting data over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Data protection rights granted to you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. WPSitter intends to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, or delete your Personal Data or to limit its use.
If you wish to know what Personal Information we hold about you and would like it deleted from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we hold about you. Where this option is available, you can view or update your Personal Information or request its deletion in the settings section of your account. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
- Right of Correction. You have the right to have your data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Right of limitation. You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a commonly used, structured, machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if WPSitter has relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to prove your identity before responding to requests of this nature.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your nearest data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may use third party companies and individuals to facilitate the provision of our Service (“Service Providers”), to perform the Service on our behalf, to perform services related to the Service, or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these functions on our behalf and are prohibited from disclosing or using it for any other purpose.
We may use third party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the
and analyze the use of our Service.
We may offer paid products and/or services as part of the Service. In such cases, we will use third party payment processing services (i.e., payment processors).
We will not collect or retain your payment card information. This data is provided directly to third-party payment processors, which use your personal data in accordance with their privacy policies. These payment processors adhere to the PCI-DSS standard managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a collaborative effort between brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure secure processing of payment information. The payment processing companies we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service is not directed to persons under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from children without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com